Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Imported items from SOD (flagging, variables, mod)

Hey everyone. Does anyone know if there's a way to just force BG2 to import that entire short list of items from SOD? Is there like a global variable, flag, or even a mod that can do this?

Basically I want all of those items in my BG2 regardless of whether I manage to get them in SOD or not. Thanks!

Comments

• BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 286
    Baptor wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Does anyone know if there's a way to just force BG2 to import that entire short list of items from SOD? Is there like a global variable, flag, or even a mod that can do this?

Basically I want all of those items in my BG2 regardless of whether I manage to get them in SOD or not. Thanks!

I found the answer to my own question, but I am posting here in case anyone else has the same question!

This link has the full explanation and codes but here's the gist:
    You can check ahead whether your SoD items have been successfully imported by checking the following Global Variables in your BGIIEE save using save editors:

BD_HAVE_SOD —Value is 1
    BD_SOD_IMPORT_## —Value is 1, ## is number 01 to 11, refer to the table above

Happy gaming!