Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

SCS Sarevok and The Agony of Defeat

Finally after a couple of days and many reloads I was able to take out Sarevok and his cronies. It took me a few tries to figure out I had to kill his cronies before I could kill him. Them I had to restart pre-battle with some different spell selections and rest to reload. The summoning cap of creatures made things trickier.

Buffed the party. Summoned Skeleton warriors. Lobbed a couple web, a grease, and some stinking cloud. A few wands of fire ball. Loaded several dispel magic and spell thrust on Dynaheir, Imoen, and Quayle. Dispel magic arrows with Minsc. Buffed my F/I with everything he had so he was virtually unhittable. Had to kite Sarevok at one point when monsters got wrecked in seconds. It was definitely a team effort. Now about to play SOD for the first time. Enhanced Edition Trilogy working great so far.

Balrog99