Skip to content

Question about EET and NPC continuity

So, I'm in a bit of a bind at the moment. I have a new EET party in chapter 2, and they are doing reasonably well so far. Just a few trips to the temple to resurrect a party member...

The only member who is presently not carrying their weight is Jaheira. Her druid powers aren't really there yet, so she is, at best, a meh cleric of sorts. As a fighter, she is also not doing that well, despite the party springing for the best armor they could afford. I have seriously considered dropping her and just taking Khalid (I have mods that allows you to separate pairs as well as make Khalid a F/M), but - and here is the question - I'm not sure if doing that will then screw her up in ID much, much later.

In SoA and ToB, Jaheira finally comes into her own - but if she has to pull herself up from where she is now? It would be a bit like Imoen.

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    Can't you just get her a decent sling and hurry to BG and get the ogre gloves for juicy strength bonus on sling?
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    I could, but getting into the city would require rushing through the first several chapters. I like to stretch out 2 and 3, as there is no RP reason to hurry them. Once you get to 4, it gets harder to justify wandering aimlessly in the woods.