Skip to content

2DAs, other files that affect dual class behavior?

Hello, I have a curious issue that I hope someone can help with. I've got a modded installation, and dual classing isn't behaving correctly after installing some mods that alter multi and dual class restrictions. Yes, my characters meet the requirements for dual classing, and when I uninstall said mod component or begin a fresh install, dual classing is available. I want to know if I'm missing a file that would completely disable the option to dual class. I've examined ABDCDSRQ.2DA, ABDCSCRQ.2DA, CLSRCREQ.2DA, and DUALCLAS.2DA and they all appear correct in allowing humans to dual class. I've even removed these files from my override folder, and started a new game, and dual classing isn't an option on valid characters (e.g. vanilla Imoen in BGEE). I've been trying to dig through the code in Tweaks Anthology (mod that removes multi class restrictions) and see what exactly changes, but so far the references have been to the 2DA files above. It's not a showstopper by any means, I just want to know what makes this behavior happen.