Skip to content

HoF Trio: Berserker(/Cleric), Kensai(/Thief) and Wizard Slayer(/Mage)

YigorYigor Member Posts: 223
Well, I decided to unify my 3 solo HoF gameplays into a single one. ?

Starting party in Easthaven:
Berserker of lvl 29 immediately dual-classed to Cleric
Kensai of lvl 8 with the idea to dual-class to Thief at lvl 29
Wizard Slayer of lvl 7 with the idea to dual-class to Mage at lvl 29.

Warning: If I dual-class my Berserker before importing, (in my new game) it reduces the number of his HP significantly (from 186 to 118)! ?
Balrog99

Comments

  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 223
    edited August 2021
    Beserker/Cleric (lvl 29/7) has dual-wielding (3 pips) and grandmastery in flails and maces (inactive). Currently, as Cleric, he uses shield+blunt weapon (Three White Doves, Giving Star+3 and others).

    Kensai (now lvl 9) has dual-wielding (3 pips), highmastery in flails and uses 2 Giving Stars+3 (good for self-healing during melees). He's going for grandmastery in flails and longswords (for backstabbing as Kensai/Thief).

    Wizard Slayer (now lvl 8) is specialized in 2-handed weapons and has highmastery in quarterstaves (good vs undead as unique 2-handed blunt weapon). She uses Staff of Eron+3 bought in Conlan's Smithy.

    What other 2-handed weapon (with grandmastery) do you suggest for my Wizard Slayer? ?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,269
    2-handed sword is probably your best option. Axe allows you to use regular and 2-handed axes though, for those times you might want to use a shield.
    Yigor
  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 223
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    2-handed sword is probably your best option. Axe allows you to use regular and 2-handed axes though, for those times you might want to use a shield.

    Meanwhile my Wizard Slayer got lvl 9 and grandmastery in staffs. ?

    How about Spears with the idea to buy the Kinetic Spear in Lonelywood?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,269
    Yigor wrote: »
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    2-handed sword is probably your best option. Axe allows you to use regular and 2-handed axes though, for those times you might want to use a shield.

    Meanwhile my Wizard Slayer got lvl 9 and grandmastery in staffs. ?

    How about Spears with the idea to buy the Kinetic Spear in Lonelywood?

    Spears do piercing damage, the worst type for usefulness. It probably doesn't matter much though. Go for it!
    Yigor
  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 223
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    Spears do piercing damage, the worst type for usefulness. It probably doesn't matter much though. Go for it!

    All right. ? The accumulation of XP is significantly slower than on solo HoF. ?

    Current status: lvl 10/29, lvl 11 and lvl 10 in the beginning of Dragon's Eye. ⛰️?
    Balrog99
  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 223
    Difficult fights at the 2nd level of Dragon's Eye. Kensai is defensively very weak and can easily die in few seconds. When I played here with a solo Berserker/Cleric, it was easier. LoL ?
  • YigorYigor Member Posts: 223
    Current status: lvl 13/29 and lvl 13 (both for Kensai and Wizard Slayer) after completing the 4th layer of Dragon's Eye. ⛰️?
    Balrog99
Sign In or Register to comment.