Skip to content

Mobile bug

I put in ticket form mobile bug, internet games keep crash need up to date patch for mobile . Thank you

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    As this is a Neverwinter Nights forum, I'm guessing the question relates to that game...

... in which case, there is a long-standing issue that mobile devices are almost always on an older release than the desktop version (assuming that both are up-to-date). This means we can't use mobiles to play modules or saves created on the latest desktop. This applies to both single player and internet games.

Essentially, mobiles can only be used to play older modules. Those games can't be continued on desktop, then resumed on mobile. Many internet games are unplayable on mobile.
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    edited August 2021
    Proleric wrote: »
    As this is a Neverwinter Nights forum, I'm guessing the question relates to that game...

... in which case, there is a long-standing issue that mobile devices are almost always on an older release than the desktop version (assuming that both are up-to-date). This means we can't use mobiles to play modules or saves created on the latest desktop. This applies to both single player and internet games.

Essentially, mobiles can only be used to play older modules. Those games can't be continued on desktop, then resumed on mobile. Many internet games are unplayable on mobile.

Apologies, saw the post in Recent Discussions. You're absolutely right of course. My mistake, I deleted my reply.
  • Revenant79Revenant79 Member Posts: 2
    If they update it when they update the pc version then it would be. But I know that will not ever be the case