Skip to content

My sun/moon elfish Luminar Sorcerer

YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
Luminar Sorcerers (my today's invention ?) use photonic magic related to the light, rays and visual effects. It creates a natural restriction on learnt spells (I'll make an exception for Find Familiar and Knock spells).

Supposed Luminar Spells:

Level 1: Charm Person, Chromatic Orb, Color Spray, Infravision, Reflected Image

Well, I started with an elfish Sorcerer with learnt Chromatic Orb (and Find Familiar).

Difficulty: LoB
Name: Larry (CG)
STR=18, DEX=19, CON=INT=17, WIS=CHA=9
Weapon: Sling

Well, I'm still inside the Candlekeep after an epic LoB fight with rats. ????? RoFL ?

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    Current status: Larry and Imoen (both of lvl 1) are fighting with Hobgoblins around the Friendly Arm Inn. Each Hobgoblin is kinda miniboss on LoB difficulty. LoL ?
    edited September 2021
    Current status: Larry (lvl 2) and Imoen (lvl 3) are at Beregost.

I'm accustomed now to play on LoB difficulty with such low-level chars (in IWD on HoF level progression is very quick). My Fairy Dragon is used as a scout, attracting attention of enemies while Larry and Imoen bombard them with ranged weapons. Thanks to a magical ring, found in the forest, Larry can now use 8 Chromatic Orbs / day. ?
    Larry is planning to follow the path of Light/Shadow magic:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/82831/my-light-shadow-type-sorceress

but here in BG1 the progression is very slow. ?
    edited September 2021
    I decided to export Larry and reinforce him with Dwarven Defender and Totemic Druid in a new cooler gameplay on LoB. ?