Skip to content

Boots that give you web immunity early on?

Seems like some of my gear has up and vanished for no peticular reason, it still shows Minsc has free movement yet the boots are nowhere to be found.
Can't even remember the name of them XD.
Does anyone else?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    They don't exist. There are no such boots in BG1; the only boots I'm aware of with web immunity are from Rasaad's quest in ToB. Unless you have a mod that adds such boots, of course.

Now, web immunity that Minsc is likely to have ... that's probably the Spider's Bane two-handed sword found in the Cloakwood, which grants free action.
  • ManFromTheFizzManFromTheFizz Member Posts: 18
    jmerry wrote: »
    They don't exist. There are no such boots in BG1; the only boots I'm aware of with web immunity are from Rasaad's quest in ToB. Unless you have a mod that adds such boots, of course.

Now, web immunity that Minsc is likely to have ... that's probably the Spider's Bane two-handed sword found in the Cloakwood, which grants free action.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    What the FUCK was I thinking?

But I mean come on now it makes more sense that boots would give him web immunity, I guess he cuts himself from the web with his sword?

But still logically it would take him a few seconds the webs wouldn't just not stick to him because he's holding a sword.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Magic.