Skip to content

Solved! How do I identify items in Android version?

wizardforthewinwizardforthewin Member Posts: 23
I read somewhere they taught how to identify items by right click on the item and identify with spell prepared but right clicking thing is on pc version mine version is android. I have prepared identify spell but I have no idea how to identify item. Long tap holding on item does nothing
Post edited by wizardforthewin on

Comments

• ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    But does long tapping/holding work for you to open the item description? There should appear an "Identify" button at the bottom of the description for the item, next to the button "Done" to close the description. If you tap that, you can choose spell or scroll as method.

If your lore is high enough, the "Identify" button won't appear because you will have automatically identified it.
  • wizardforthewinwizardforthewin Member Posts: 23
    Arvia wrote: »
    But does long tapping/holding work for you to open the item description? There should appear an "Identify" button at the bottom of the description for the item, next to the button "Done" to close the description. If you tap that, you can choose spell or scroll as method.

If your lore is high enough, the "Identify" button won't appear because you will have automatically identified it.

Yeah I opened the description of the item but it only has done to close the description. Nothing more than that button

clxeusb6vqnl.png

Ooy! I figured it out lmao! My bad! It was already an identify spell scroll but I thought it was a mysterious scroll that hadn't been identified. Haha Im new to this game
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    edited September 2021
    Ah so you saw "Identify" and didn't know it was the name of the scroll, instead thought you need to identify it?

Glad you resolved it. You recognize unidentified items by the blue background around them in their black inventory slot.
    Ah so you saw "Identify" and didn't know it was the name of the scroll, instead thought you need to identify it?

Glad you resolved it. You recognize unidentified items by the blue background around them in their black inventory slot.

Thanks this post is solved now