Skip to content

Collus Darathon, and the invisible Rasaad

I ran into an interesting bug while doing Rasaad's quest in the BG2 content the other day. This is similar to the issue I mentioned to Lava regarding Innershade.

My party always goes into combat invisible, which is turning out to be a bit of a headache. In this instance, Collus/Alogorth didn't see Rasaad, despite Rasaad saying something, so he doesn't admit that he is Alogorth - screwing the quest up. At this point, none of the follow-up dialog fired, so the monks just talked about winning the battle as if Rasaad had never participated. Reluctantly, the party carried Rasaad back to Trademeet where they would discuss his future with the party...

Unfortunately, I failed to save in time, so Rasaad is just stuck without a temple, as I'm not going to go all the way back 10 game days to replay all of that. I normally dump him back in Trademeet anyway, so this isn't a terrible loss.

Still, I was surprised since Rasaad opens up dialog with Herath (the failed monk on the way to the temple) while invisible. I assumed he would also open dialog with Collus as well.