Skip to content

Blew it with Nalia.

AsaBMAsaBM Member Posts: 84
edited October 2021 in BGII:EE Mods
I'm using the "de'Arnise Romance" mod by jcompton. Noticed I hadn't had any modded conversations in a while, and so I used EEKeeper and, sure enough, PGNALIAROMANCEACTIVE is at 3. Damn. Currently in chapter 5. Last save I've got where the value is at 1 is "Chapter Three Start." Damn, damn, damn.

As I would really rather not jump back to chapter three (although I could at least use the godbow to breeze through the combat), would changing it to 1 using the console be viable? Or has too much time passed? I don't know much about altering values with the console, so I'd appreciate anything.

Finally, I have no idea what went wrong. Not as important, but if anyone has a clue, I'd be thankful for that as well. I'm guessing I said the wrong thing at some point.

Comments

• AsaBMAsaBM Member Posts: 84
    Update: Changed the variable to 1, Nalia immediately had a conversation about good deeds with me. So far, so good...I think. At least nothing is obviously broken.
  • SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,059
    For most romance mods changing it to 1 doesn't break anything, unless you were actually at a conversation that would have set you to 2, in which case, you'd need to set it to 2.