Skip to content

BG Keeper

Hi!
How far into the directory do you need to go to make the programme work. It worked fine for BG2EE but when I tried the same in IWDEE it didn't work. Please help!
/J

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Icewind Dale is programmed differently and needs its own Keeper. I think it's called Dalekeeper.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    edited January 2022
    Icewind Dale is programmed differently and needs its own Keeper. I think it's called Dalekeeper.

this is correct if you are playing the original versions, although if you are playing the enhanced editions, there is a keeper called; EE keeper and it allows you to edit game files from BG 1 EE, BG 2 EE, and IWD EE
    Post edited by sarevok57 on
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Thanks, @sarevok57, I actually wasn't sure whether EE Keeper works on IWD:EE.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Thanks, @sarevok57, I actually wasn't sure whether EE Keeper works on IWD:EE.

indeedo
    MrSexton wrote: »
    Hi!
    How far into the directory do you need to go to make the programme work. It worked fine for BG2EE but when I tried the same in IWDEE it didn't work. Please help!
    /J

to get EE keeper to work, you will just have to do the same thing you did with bg2ee, by directing the keeper where the game is installed and then directing the keeper where the game is saved, ( if you are using windows the games save in my documents ) you can also save these profiles, so you can quickly swap between bg1ee, bg2ee and iwdee