Skip to content

Are these stores compatible with EET? If not would installing them after EET END be a solution?

Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
edited December 2021 in BG:EE Mods
Their name suggests that they are compatible with EE, but I am uncertain about EET.

BGeeARv105
BGeeWmart3
BGeeWv105

If they are not, would installing them after EET END be a workable solution?

I suspect that kittomes is not compatible. Am I correct?
Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited January 2022
    Their name suggests that they are compatible with EE, but I am uncertain about EET.

BGeeARv105
    BGeeWmart3
    BGeeWv105

If they are not, would installing them after EET END be a workable solution?

I suspect that kittomes is not compatible. Am I correct?

I have found two of them are a posted installation order a. I will keep looking :) I am one happy bunny though

Still trying to discover if wmart is compatiblr. (I think that it is Deidre and Joluv.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    What are the 'normal' names of these mods?
    edited January 2022
    Their names are:

TeamBG Weapon Pack
    TeamBG Armor Pack
    Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE

The file names are:

BGeeWv105
    BGeeARv105
    BGeeWmart3

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=619c9aeecd8639ba7c24283b73cd0b20&action=downloads;cat=50
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    This Deidre mod explicitly checks and patches the BGEE area only. Note that all BG1-in-BG2 mod projects (EET, BGT and Tutu) rename the vanilia areas so installing this one at any point is a no-go (if you install it to BGEE before EET, then the EET importer rejects it outright).

I haven't checked for filename clashes, but otherwise adding EET compatibility wouldn't be hard to that one.
    This Deidre mod explicitly checks and patches the BGEE area only. Note that all BG1-in-BG2 mod projects (EET, BGT and Tutu) rename the vanilia areas so installing this one at any point is a no-go (if you install it to BGEE before EET, then the EET importer rejects it outright).

I haven't checked for filename clashes, but otherwise adding EET compatibility wouldn't be hard to that one.

Thanks for the info :)