Skip to content

Magreb does not acknowledge that I've buried Risla

CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
edited November 2012 in Not An Issue
I have completed Neera's quest, I talked my way into the cave and then killed the Hobgoblin and Red Wizard both, I also buried Risla and got a message that I found her ring (though there was no ring in my inventory). On my way out I came across Magreb, who told me about the Goblins. After I told him that I had killed the troublemakers, he asked me to find where the Hobgoblin slew Risla. Despite talking to him multiple times, I can't tell him that I found and buried her, I have to tell him that I'll get on it soon.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    How did you bury Risla? I found a skull and some armor and weapons that I presumed belonged to her, but I couldn't do anything with them, didn't get any messages, and when talking to Magreb he didn't acknowledge that I had any of them in my inventory.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    If you hover your cursor over the dead body next to the chest where those items are, it turns into the action symbol. If you click it, you will be told that you have found a ring and be given the option to either bury the body or leave it.