Skip to content

hi

hi, i'm Manuel 28yo from Rome, i'm a software developer but i never created something for NWN.
I play NWN1 since 2005 (offline module & persistend world) and now I'm here to ask for help migrating a module from 1.69 to EE.

Comments

• KatzerchenKatzerchen Member Posts: 61
    Welcome to the forum, Manuel!

What do you mean by "migrating"? Making a module you used to play with 1.69 work with the EE?
    I have both versions installed so that I can play modules with the version they have been made for, so I fear I can't help you.

But there may be people here who can. You also can ask at the Neverwinter Vault, some of the experienced creators and players from there are here, too, but not all.
    I hope you'll find the help you need and will be able to get what you want.
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 427
    Welcome to the forum! :)

May you be successful in your quest to find help!
  • sapceballs_unosapceballs_uno Member Posts: 4
    ber5nie5 wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum! :)

May you be successful in your quest to find help!

Thanks a lot!
  • sapceballs_unosapceballs_uno Member Posts: 4
    Katzerchen wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum, Manuel!

What do you mean by "migrating"? Making a module you used to play with 1.69 work with the EE?
    I have both versions installed so that I can play modules with the version they have been made for, so I fear I can't help you.

But there may be people here who can. You also can ask at the Neverwinter Vault, some of the experienced creators and players from there are here, too, but not all.
    I hope you'll find the help you need and will be able to get what you want.

Thanks for the reply. I only know I have the .mod, which runs on a virtual machine with nwserver. Now i must to run it on EE, so i think i have to make server from scratch, "migrate" the .mod and I don't know what else.