Skip to content

Recognition to the BGEE team

Theres a number of things i want to say to the forum; to the fans and players of BGEE and also to the production team.

Being a hardcore BG fan from the very beginning, i played the original BG for almost a decade as a young teenager. Now 26 i was ecstatic to hear of the release of my most beloved game as BGEE.

For alot of people i think BG brings with it many memories emotions and expectations. Having played the game last nite for the first time (from Australia) i relived the brilliance of the classic game with all of the magnificence of an improved BG2 engine.

Of course, i myself had my own expectations for what the game would hold such as having all the sub races to choose from (ie IWD2). Unfortunately i was disappointed here. But then i was impressed by the zoom function in gameplay and also the new Gorion battle cutscene.

Perhaps i have been one of the lucky ones that has had no technical problems yet with playing the game. Regardless, i have seen numerous capitalised forum discussions on peoples criticisms of the game in its initial released state and have this to say to the BGEE team:

It was your dedication to BG that conceived BGEE and it was your hardwork and perseverance that has brought it to us; revived and improved (in many ways). It may not be perfect but it never will be to everyone. So from me, this 26yo team leader from australia who loves BG, thank you ;-)

Comments

• SeranSeran Member Posts: 28
    I have suffered from issues and I'm still trying to get someone else's game to work but, yes, I am also grateful for this and I know it'll only be improved upon from now on.
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    I'm grateful that people still care about these kinds of games. I thought I was the only one!