Skip to content

Missing Words/Titles In Menu Options

I apologize if this question has been posted before. I'm new here (longtime NWN player from the early 2000s) and just getting back into it. I did a search but couldn't find any info on this topic.

Overall the game works well but one that that's making it difficult to set things up the way I like them is the fact that a lot of in-game menus are missing the titles for the different menu sections and that makes it hard to find the stuff I'm looking for in the options. Is there anything I need to to graphically/resolution wise to fix the missing menu option titles? Anyone else having this? I seem to remember I fired this game up via Steam back when it was first released a few years ago and didn't notice this issue then.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• RedSiegfriedRedSiegfried Member Posts: 7
    Figured I'd leave a screenshot of what my problem looks like. As you can see there are several buttons with missing info and some of the submenus are like that too:

g2p0f8stlhef.png
  • RedSiegfriedRedSiegfried Member Posts: 7
    Looks like I finally solved the issue. Did a full uninstall of NWN via Steam, then moved out the Neverwinter Nights folder that was in My Documents. Reinstalled and everything was normal. Moved my vaults, haks, mods, etc. all back in one by one and it worked fine. My guess is I must have overwritten an .ini file in My Documents\Neverwinter Nights folder or something, because I had a lot of extra files in there and I did not replace those. Anyway, problem solved for now. Weird.