Skip to content

Infinity Engine - Configuration Tool

silvereaglesilvereagle Member Posts: 19
edited April 2022 in General Modding
An unofficial configuration utility for Infinity Engine - Enhanced Edition games. Allows to easily change some of the properties changeable through the Baldur.lua file.

Supports the following games:
  1. Baldur's Gate I Enhanced Edition
  2. Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition
  3. Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition
  4. Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition

g4a95wuv9m17.png

Download link
Post edited by silvereagle on

Comments

• LeiluLeilu Member Posts: 64
    Hi,

I wanted to test.

I just have to extract and launch .exe? Nothing happens for me.
  • silvereaglesilvereagle Member Posts: 19
    Leilu wrote: »
    Hi,

I wanted to test.

I just have to extract and launch .exe? Nothing happens for me.

Hi,

Please try the updated version. Also, make sure that the game was started at least once prior to using the program.

Still nothing.
    My documents are in E:\OneDrive\Documents. Maybe that's the problem.
    That's likely it. Which game do you try to use it for?

BGEE
    BGEE

Could you try this version? It should ask you for the location of the config file in case it cannot find it. Download
    Still nothing.
    Is there anything in the log file? What's your OS version?
    No log file. W10 21H2
    Do you have the .NET runtime installed? Could you post the output of the dotnet --list-runtimes command?
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 3.1.8 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 5.0.0 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 5.0.12 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 3.1.8 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
    Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 5.0.0 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
    Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 6.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]

Microsoft.NETCore.App 3.1.8 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 5.0.0 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 5.0.12 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 3.1.8 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
    Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 5.0.0 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
    Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 6.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]

This app requires the runtime v6.0.3 which you don't have installed. Strange, it should display an information that required version is missing.

Anyway you can either install the runtime or download the self contained version which I've included in Github release. Let me know if that solves the problem!
    Working now. :wink:
    All versions work so no problem to find documents in E:\Onedrive\

Issue with scale. I have scrolling menus everywhere.
    fy7kcvefnft6.png

Would be nice to have a mouseover tooltip on everything with a little detail description and why not a little screenshot comparison on/off.

A dark theme would be great too. :smile:
    Update - 19th April 2022

Changelog:
    • UI adjustments.
    • Quick fix for incorrect scaling.

Download v1.0.3