Skip to content

Super Small Screen issue

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
edited April 2022 in UI Discussion and Workshop
Yesterday i played normally the game, then i updated my graphic card (Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4gb i think) to the last version (512.15 released at 22.03.2022) and now the game is being launched this way:

n0lvFox.png

Can someone give me a help on this? I can't set manually the resolution to the size of my monitor (1920 x 1080).

I tried to change some strings in my baldur.ini but to no avail, related to this issue the ini has these more relevant points:

SetPrivateProfileString('Full Screen','w','1024')
(...)
SetPrivateProfileString('Graphics','Scale UI','1')
(...)
SetPrivateProfileString('Graphics','vendor','NVIDIA Corporation')
(...)
SetPrivateProfileString('Graphics','version','OpenGL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 512.15 - build XXXX')
SetPrivateProfileString('Graphics','renderer','NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2')

I'm playing on Steam btw.

I will appreciate any workaround given for the full screen issue. At the moment at windowed mode i can maximise the screen to play, but i prefer to play in full screen.

Edit: I took off the HDMI cable connecting my PC to my TV (that i use sometimes as a second monitor) and after i restarted the pc things got back to normal. At the time i did that the TV wasn't even selected to be second monitor and was being used normally to access it's own apps.

Problem solved by itself.
Post edited by kamuizin on