Skip to content

25 likes

GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
Ahem...
*unfolding speech*
I wanna thank my mum, my manager, the team and the coffee guy. I would never have been able to do this alone, really. Thank you ...
Wait...
Whops, wrong speech! *blush*

*flipping through speeches*
Oscar... Nobel Price... Pulitzer Price... AH! 25 likes. THERE you are.

Ahem:
Thank you guys! :-)

Short and to the point, eh? ;)

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited November 2012
    Huh. You have 25 Likes.

Does that mean the badge bug...is fixed? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the bug where you get the badge only after 26 Likes.)
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    Looks that way. All my first level badges I got with 6, the 25 likes-badge with 25.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Really, another thread about these silly badges from you Gridian?

There are more important things in life, you do realize that yes?
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    Not if it's 5:38 AM and I am waking up, prepping to go to work ;-)
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Ha! I think this is funny! xD

Another thread yeah, but harmless fun :P
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    So you're a level five divine caster now? Not bad, but couldn't you rather put some skills into Rigid Thinking instead of cure moderate wounds? It works sooo much better!

Just don't waste any space with zone of sweet air, that spell SUCKS! (literally, it sucks bad gas)
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    What about zone of foul air? ;)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694

What about zone of foul air? ;)

Someone had too much chili for lunch?
  • creator1629creator1629 Member Posts: 66
    the truth is "agrees" and "likes" and "insightfuls" shouldn't matter at all, and i do keep telling myself that, yet i cant help but feel good when someone does do that with one of my posts, sad i know. likes seem to be the easiest to get so those are bronze, agrees a bit harder so lets call those silver, and the oh so precious insightfuls are the sweet sweet gold.

basically this entire post is pointless and merely a shameless ploy to get people to click like, agree, or insightful. any donations would be greatly appreciated
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    And there are also "Promotes", which is like a Platinum medal. :) I only have one of those.