Skip to content

Bugs--New NPCs

MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
edited January 2013 in Fixed
Rashaad's conversation about his past triggered, but when I said "That's enough reminiscing," and the conversation ended, it would then begin again, and again and again (it was akin to being harrassed by Noober, except he could trigger the conversation from across the map). It got to the point where I had to kill him to stop the bug. :(

Also, Dorn Il-Khan appeared during a bandit ambush, but vanished during the fight. I went back to the Friendly Arm to see if he was there, and he wasn't. I think he disappeared from the game, but if that was how it was meant to be, I guess it's not a bug. I'm going to say it is a bug though, because on my previous runthrough Dorn Il-Khan talked to me after helping kill the bandits, and didn't just vanish from the game world.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• I'm having the same problem, but at a different point. It's the joining the party conversation, if I say yes, he joins then leaves and walks into the nearest building, only to reappear and ask me again. If I say no, he just ask again.
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    edited November 2012
    I had a issue with Neera as well were she would repeat a previous dialogue from earlier in the game over and over again about 7 times until i selected are you whining again then she initiated a new dialogue over the events after running into someone in baldurs gte east. (sorry I dont want to post spoilers) I cant post what her behavior should be because I never used her before but I do know that she shouldnt repeat the same old dialogue over and over again.
  • MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
    The bug is destroying immersion for all of us, hopefully it's not too widespread. My other playthrough I have going hasn't had issues with repeating conversations....yet.
  • operator13operator13 Member Posts: 4
    I've got the same issue with Rashaad, and the "How may I enlighten you?" bit. He really is like Noober. :\
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    @operator13 Atleast Noober says diff stuff lol =p