Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game Crashes after creating a character and hitting play after the dialogue

I have tried everything that has been posted to try and get to play the game with crashes and none of them work. For me it always crashes after i have created my character and hitting play after the Candlekeep dialogue. Wanna play so bad :(.

Comments

• DreagoDreago Member Posts: 2
    Same issue here, so not just you. Will report back if I manage to work it out...

• MariuszMariusz Member Posts: 9
    MJB906 said:

I have tried everything that has been posted to try and get to play the game with crashes and none of them work. For me it always crashes after i have created my character and hitting play after the Candlekeep dialogue. Wanna play so bad :(.

What's your pc/laptop spec? I have the same issue and wanna see what we've got in common.

• fmasterfmaster Member Posts: 3
    I had the same issue. I solved it by reinstalling the correct video driver.
    My problem was that I upgraded from win7 to win8, and my video drivers worked EVERYWHERE except with baldur's gate. I went to the AMD site and downloaded another video driver (the NON dotnet framework version, which I had) with the same version.
    Everything worked perfectly afterwards.
    What gave it away for me was actually not being able to open catalyst control center.

• MJB906MJB906 Member Posts: 2
    Mariusz said:

MJB906 said:

What's your pc/laptop spec? I have the same issue and wanna see what we've got in common.
    This is my spec:-

AMD V120 2.2GHz
    3GB RAM
    AMD Mobility Radeon HD 4250

• DreagoDreago Member Posts: 2
    Got this working by installing the latest video card drivers - nvidia and windows 8 for the record. works a treat now.