Skip to content

Feature Request sub sections ( BG:EE, BG2:EE )

mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
Now that BG:EE has been released I think It would be nice to divide the Feature Request section to BG:E-Post Ship requests and BG2:EE, Because I believe that there will be still requests for BG:EE post-ship features.

Post-ship thread is nice, But I think it limits the feedback that a new request will get + most probably it will get buried under other new requests for BG2:EE

Just a thought, I might be wrong, would like to hear your opinions

Comments

• PadentonPadenton Member Posts: 48
    I agree, but I think it could be divided better into categories of feature requests. BG2:EE is almost-guaranteed (I think they probably confirmed it, but I'm too lazy to look right now) to have interface/engine/kit/etc. improvements that just didn't make it into BG:EE and that are too major to include as a free update as it's finished (I wish they would, I would be just as willing to purchase both, but they will need to make sure that enough people buy BG2:EE to justify the time put in).
    Perhaps a BG:EE feature request section (specifically relating to what's only relevant to the events of BG1), a BG2:EE feature request section(specifically relating to what's only relevant to the events of BG2), and a feature request section for things that would enhance both games.