Skip to content

Looking for group (RP Heavy) [Main campaign and expansions]

Now that I am recently retired, I hav way more free time that what I know what to do with.

I am in the UK and looking for 3 other players to play through the main campaign with. Times would be starting around 12(noon) and run for about 2hrs(my autistic/adhd brain struggles with anything longer).
This would be a RP heavy playthrough(staying IC as much as possible) and on easiest combat rating. Playing for the both the main story, and our own RP generated stories too. If this sounds like you feel free to comment.

Love and sausages xx

Comments

• SnottlingSnottling Member Posts: 85
    Hello, mate! We've met before. On Sword Coast Legends, I believe.

I'd love to join, but since I'm running a Persistent World, I can't run MP games other than my own server, or the server starts acting up. :(
    I wish I could, though. Love the idea. :)

-Snottling
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    What PW are you running? I might have to pay you a visit.
    edited September 2022
    I'm running an RP server called Mulmaster, City of Danger. Set on the southern Moonsea coast in Faerûn, this cite is ruled by power-hungry and evil people. Still, good-natured adventurers are drawn there.

We're a very small community, but all are best of friends. Most of us met on Daggerdale back in 2003. We have a few players during the week, but on weekends we're all grouping up. Time zones makes it impossible during weekdays.

If you're playing via Steam, just search the Workshop for the haks required to play.
    If not, please visit: https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwnee/hakpak/mulmaster-city-danger-nwnee-pw-haks

Be well, mate.
    -Snottling
    Post edited by Snottling on
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    Awesome. I've logged in and I'll have a look about. What times are best to come on? So as to meet other players.
    Best chance of meeting others are weekends around noon (UK). We usually group up then. Normal weekdays, the best time is early morning to late afternoon, as I've told you in-game.

Best of luck exploring the city.

-Snottling