Skip to content

Quests from Reputation

I'm considering building a party with both good and evil characters, which would mean keeping my reputation at a lower level. However, I was wondering if there are any side quests that I would miss by doing this? In other words, are there any side quests that you can get only if your reputation is high?

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    The only one I know of is the Fallen Paladins Quest. You can't start that one with a reputation below 10.

There's also an evil gnome that tries to get you to poison the Druid Grove if you have a reputation on the low side, but I don't think you get a reward for that one.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Poisoning the Druid Grove isn't a reputation check. It's an alignment check (is the protagonist evil?) to spawn the guy instead. You do get a reward for going through with it, but it's a considerably smaller reward than dealing with Faldorn the usual way.

Mae'var's guild has a reputation check on its first quest - at reputation 10 or more, he wants you to steal from the Talos temple. At reputation 9 or less, he wants you to steal from the Lathander temple.
  • newguynewguy Member Posts: 31
    ok thanks, appreciate the responses!