Skip to content

Durlyle (Delainey) and Dradeel

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
If you fully do the Durlyle / Delainey quest chain, will Dradeel not appear to help you when the town turns to werewolves, because Durlyle or Delainey will instead?

I remembered Dradeel showing me the way to the tunnel, but this time, I helped Durlyle out fully and Dradeel did not appear, Durlyle did.

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    The script has them both showing up, if you've done their quests. And if you didn't do them, then neither shows up and you don't get a guide, but the exit passage is still unlocked.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    jmerry wrote: »
    The script has them both showing up, if you've done their quests. And if you didn't do them, then neither shows up and you don't get a guide, but the exit passage is still unlocked.

Thanks Jmerry. Weird I didn't get Dradeel to show up... Do you know if they fixed it in EE that if you kill him after his Spellbook quest, he does not return?
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    The script block for spawning him in the village has as one of its conditions: !Dead("Dradeel"). Yeah, looks like they fixed that.
    The script block for spawning him in the village has as one of its conditions: !Dead("Dradeel"). Yeah, looks like they fixed that.

Cool, good to know

You know we are all busy - I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my random question @jmerry . Thank you! On a side note, I tested it and you are correct. If you don't kill him prior, they both appear if you complete both quests. :)