Skip to content

Running Log of Bugs / Recommended Changes - Is this Post Already Up Yet?

@Tanthalas - Has anyone started this yet? Feel free to link this to another post if I'm missing one somewhere. I figure we can compile em as we go. Again, this is probably already somewhere else in the forum so I apologize if it is. The game looks *GREAT* :)

Recommended Change

-- Firebead Elvenhair Gold Delay - Takes a good 20 seconds after the 30th click to get the 300 gold from the gold trick (speaking to him 30 times in succession). If you click him once more after the 30th before he gives you the gold and he talks, you lose the gold forever. Is there anyway to limit the gap and have him give you the coin immediately after 30 clicks? Maybe its supposed to be hard since its a trick, lol but just a thought.

-- Chanters in Candlekeep don't speak their prophecies as sub-titles. The last game did this had their prophecies appear as readable on the screen. I thought this was pretty cool. Any reason why this was changed? The less subtitles for NPCs, the more A) Sound is required to always play and B) Hearing impaired folks are limited in playing the game.

Cheers

Comments