Skip to content

I need help from experienced players regarding popular class, kits and rebalance mods

JuniiorrJuniiorr Member Posts: 5
edited January 2023 in General Modding
I am trying to understand how to fit theses mod together, from my understanding they each change a specific aspect of the game

Faiths & Powers(Divine Spellcasters)
Might & Guile(Rogues and Warriors)
Tome & Blood(Arcane Spellcasters)
Monastic Orders(Monks)
Scales of Balance(Overall changes to proficiency)
Item Revision

bonus
Wizard Slayer Rebalancing
Improved Shamanic Dances
Rogue Rebalancing
Refinements
Spell Revision
Item Revision

i am trying to keep a vanilla feel, so no feats from Might and Guile or Scales of Balance

So my questions are

1. Are there any redundant mod? some of the mods i couldnt find documentation about HLA so i am not sure whether i need refinements or not

2. How balanced are those mods?

3. SCS says that it wont use Refinements anymore, does that mean high level enemies wont use HLA or that SCS will have its own HLA?

4. What is a good sphere setting for faiths and powers? i tried the new one but i saw unholy blight in the druid spellbook and others spells that seemed a little weird for a nature spellcaster

I also did a quick check on the 2E sphere and liked it, but I'm concerned that a sphere too PNP might leave certain deties without a good spells, so I'm wondering if the spell revision makes up for this by adding new spells

btw, this is for EET

Comments

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 482
    I prefer Deities of Faerun to Faith and Powers personally, and I don't use the sphere system.
    I'm fond of The Artisan's Kitpack, Bardic Wonders and House Rules Tweaks pack, and I don't use another mod changing classes.
    I tried Spells Revision with thoses mods and it works.
    SCS doesn't change HLA.