Skip to content

Global Area for party members?

Sry if this has been posted, but is there a unified place where you can drop off/change party members?

I just picked up a party member but party is full so they are staying right where I found them. Is there a way they can all go somewhere so we can changed out members easily, similar to NWN or DA:O's camp?

Comments

• KildorKildor Member Posts: 14
    I see a lot of views but no responses. Any help would be appreciated.
  • CyricistCyricist Member Posts: 61
    edited November 2012
    I don't think so. In Baldur's Gate II, you can tell everyone to either wait wherever they'd normally go, or specifically ask them to wait in the Copper Coronet, a tavern in Athkatla.

In BG1, I don't think any such option exists. However, for the record, I met Neera and didn't let her join my party, and then noticed her hanging out in the Friendly Arm Inn, later. So perhaps the three new NPCs will hang out there if you don't have them in your party. The original guys won't, though, with the exception of Khalid & Jaheira.

I seem to have this vague recollection of many NPCs just standing still after you remove them from your party, though. Some of them, like Edwin for example, I think just walk off into the distance. But others will hang out. So with some testing, you could find out which NPCs will remain where you dismiss them, and try to stack as many as you can in the Friendly Arm Inn, I guess...