Skip to content

This version of BG isn't captured by streaming app

Hi!

I want to stream Baldur's Gate EE and I have an issue with that, which is that the best recording I can have on Twitch is a black screen with the cursor mooving.

The enoyng thing is that regular Baldur's gate is well captures.

I tried multiple options without finding the solution, but I can say that it doesn't seem that the streaming app is the problem (twitch studio beta) as it works well with other game and the regular version of BG.

My guess is that there is something to be found around dimensions of the window/ resolution of the game, I don't know.

Can somebody help me?

Pardon my english, as it is not my natural language.

Comments

• CapitaineAchabCapitaineAchab Member Posts: 5
    Something to ad here, Twitch Studio does stream and record image in windowed screen, but not in "normal" full screen game. Which is payable, but not ideal for immersion
    An other thing to add, is that if i can start the recording while in small windowed screen, when I enlarge the window the recording just stop, and the app does not seem to recognise what it have to record. It is like nothing is selected as a video source.
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    You can attempt enabling the alternate renderer in Graphics. I'm not sure how those tools work, might be possible they can't capture OpenGL right.
    Yep I tried that, but the game is laggy when I do it, totally unplayable