Skip to content

Ki Damage is it Hardcoded?

As the title says.

If it is not, how might one go about making changes to it?

Comments

• TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    It doesn't have a script that allows you to manipulate it. AFAIK
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Quilistan wrote: »
    As the title says.

If it is not, how might one go about making changes to it?

in what way?
  • MelkiorMelkior Member Posts: 181
    I assumed the OP wanted to be able to do such things as increasing or decreasing the damage done, or possibly even altering the damage type.
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    Melkior wrote: »
    I assumed the OP wanted to be able to do such things as increasing or decreasing the damage done, or possibly even altering the damage type.

exactly

As I understand it, it ONLY maximizes the base damage of the weapon. So if you are using a Kukri +3 with 1d4 slicing damage and 1d6 fire damage. It will only maximize the original 1d4 damage from the base weapon. Also correct me if I am wrong, even on a critical hit it only maximizes that first dice roll?

I understand the logic in not maximizing the elemental damage, but I would love to see it maximize the total physical in this case (perhaps even the elemental, though need to make sure it is not OP that way).

I have not noticed it being of much use (many normal hits do more damage than when I use Ki Damage), and I would love to be able to mess around with adjusting it more to my liking for my PW.