Skip to content

Looking for some specific mods

FestenFesten Member Posts: 17
edited March 2023 in BGII:EE Mods
Hello everyone. I started playing BG EE II again and installed the game with a lots of mods from EE Mod Setup.
I realized that some of the mod I have installed in a previous playthrough (from the same source) have been missing and I'm wanting to add them but I don't know wich they were.

The first one was mad the Nalia Castle quest more difficult , if I remember correctly they were a few mkre trolls and more importantly Glaicas had a very powerfull crossbow named BlackMass.

The second one added several merchant into the Temple area. One was in one of the temple and had several objects including several for paladins only and another one on the outside.

Another one added a new encounter in the temple Sewer. It was several dwarves with throwing hammers.

This is what I have noticed so far is missing in my current playthrough compared to a previous one.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Festen on

Comments

• inethineth Member Posts: 707
    edited March 2023

added a new encounter in the temple Sewer. It was several dwarves with throwing hammers.
    The Undying (old homepage, EE thread, download page).
    Among other things, it adds the three hostile dwarves Thurm Hammer, Tor Hammer, and Thorin Hammer to the Temple Sewers. Two of them use the Dwarven Thrower +3.

added several merchant into the Temple area.
    The Undying mod also adds several stores, including two on the Temple District outdoors map:
    • Bevlier (mage scrolls, mage equipment)
    • Priestess of Eilistraee (priest services, mage equipment)
    As far as I can tell, none inside the temples, tough.

mad the Nalia Castle quest more difficult , if I remember correctly they were a few mkre trolls
    Sword Coast Stratagems (website), component "Improved D'Arnise Keep", as well as
    Weimer's Tactics Mod (old website, readme, EE thread), component "Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep",
    both add more/tougher trolls to the keep.
    I don't think they add a crossbow to Glaicus, though. Maybe one of the many BG2 item mods does this?
    Post edited by ineth on
  • FestenFesten Member Posts: 17
    Thanks a lot
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    As for Temple District stuff, do you mean Saradas Magic II? Saradas is an artifact collector and will take certain otherwise "useless" items.