Skip to content

Some Stable Diffusion Potraits

DraikenWeAreDraikenWeAre Member Posts: 112
An Associate of mine , decided to use Stable Diffusion to generate some updated Potraits to some Companions you acquire in BG2EE
irbgsleuot91.jpg
tpnoz7omzcmr.jpg
1d8on941dcbt.jpg
caschcunc34t.jpg
2tjqwmb923xo.jpg
n2ixgleib1jb.jpg
jzstqjukuca5.jpg
2argyred768h.jpg
r19kdogyf7c1.jpg
w4dnhtuhu3dg.jpg
x6fvpwoo83u4.jpg
g8fu8hjnjth3.jpg
hp091a4adcch.jpg
z0fj8mvajr8a.jpg
qd3r55fovdyd.jpg
hwt0vje62nlt.jpg
4178o57xjeo5.jpg
a4n4z0m60ka5.jpg
9hpynluckqwh.jpg
n7u7gcgi4uyc.jpg
ndjj73ky4k2z.jpg
odrzfr946ra4.jpg
ybo38yjy4vt9.jpg
ur73bfi5l92l.jpg

Anyway I decided to make BMP files incase anyone wanted to use them ingame. (Also the original AI potraits are also inside unedited if anyone wants them)

The guy that normally posts stable diffusion generated images on <a href="https://www.reddit.com/u/sutrik?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share">reddit</a&gt; , if you want to see more of his stuff.

Just Updated.
Post edited by DraikenWeAre on

Comments

• TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 209
    Brilliant, except the first Edwin looks exactly my headcanon version of Bhaalspawn saga continuum, which would have told the stories of npc´s progeny, maybe focusing on the problems of new generation.
  • DraikenWeAreDraikenWeAre Member Posts: 112
    Wait @Tarlugn , so you mean your charname has looked like old edwin all this time?

This Bhaalspawn continuim is it like a fan idea?
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    I really like the ladies here and quite some of the men. Some of the men's lips are a bit thick, but wow, what promise that method has.
  • TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 209
    @DraikenWeAre Hmm, maybe, but only after about 50 years past ToB ending.

Yep, It clicked one day I saw the old "you can transfer your character into Neverwinter" loading screen, and I figued out the charname was supposed to be the teacher in the Neverwintan Hero Academy, and not a student.
  • BardsSuck_BardsSuck_ Member Posts: 133
    edited April 2023
    This looks amazing !

Can you use my avatar on it too ?
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,326
    These are pretty good! I noticed that (with the exception of Jaheira), the AI has tended to make male characters look older and female characters look younger. No doubt a side effect of the way male and female models in standard artwork are presented. XD
    @BardsSuck_ as I said I'm not the actual person that made this and I don't think he's taking any requests at the moment since he told me just today that he's finished 4 out of the last 6 he wants to do for BG2 , but he wants to rest.

He's getting the hang of Stable Diffusion snd does actually post the promts he uses for what he generated.

https://www.reddit.com/u/sutrik?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Thats his reddit page .
    Ok Guys just Updated the Files, so thats all potential Companions for BG2EE Ai potraits (theres also an additional Hexxat BMP , which both me and he didn't really like , but its there if you prefer it)
  • BardsSuck_BardsSuck_ Member Posts: 133
    edited April 2023
    Lmao why did Rasaad the sand guy turned aryan all of a sudden ? Jesus....

Neera has beautiful brown eyes and this mod shoots blue eyes on everyone, ridicolous
  • HitoshuraHitoshura Member Posts: 8
    Very impressive.
  • JBeauJBeau Member Posts: 6
    I really like these. It would be nice to have some of the mod NPCs done in this style.
    @JBeau here's the guys twitter https://twitter.com/sutrik?t=P9UtS2c0LC8Tj2aUW8mr-Q&s=09 and reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/sutrik

You can ask him directly, just tell him you saw his stuff and liked it.

He said he's still practicing it all , but if he agrees , you could then post what he'd do for you.