Skip to content

Is Foebane fixed?

Hey guys. Last time I got high enough in level to use Foebane, the LMD ability didn’t work.

Has this been fixed?

I play EE on a tablet. It’s an amazon fire that I added the Google play store on.

TIA.

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Not really the right forum, but yes, mostly. The fundamental problem with all drain spells has been fixed in 2.6 - the healing now stacks on multiple applications while the maximum HP increase doesn't. In 2.5, using a drain spell while a maximum HP bonus from an earlier drain spell was active would result in no healing.

It's not perfect, though. LMD as cast by Foebane +5 lacks the standard creature type filter, so you can damage and drain undead with it - you shouldn't be able to. This is set to be addressed by the EE Fixpack, whenever that mod is finished.
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    jmerry wrote: »
    Not really the right forum, but yes, mostly. The fundamental problem with all drain spells has been fixed in 2.6 - the healing now stacks on multiple applications while the maximum HP increase doesn't. In 2.5, using a drain spell while a maximum HP bonus from an earlier drain spell was active would result in no healing.

It's not perfect, though. LMD as cast by Foebane +5 lacks the standard creature tfilter, so you can damage and drain undead with it - you shouldn't be able to. This is set to be addressed by the EE Fixpack, whenever that mod is finished.

1) Thanks!

2) Shoot, I’m on mobile and thought I was in the right place. Sorry!

3) before I start mapping out proficiencies, is there a way to test to make sure I have the correct installation?
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    The game should display what version it is on the main menu screen (the one you select a campaign from).