Skip to content

Good Place to Leave Items?

I can't remember any good places that are safe to leave items so you can come back to them later or to save them without them disappearing. Anyone know a few good spots that are confirmed not to eat your stash?

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    The Friendly Arm Inn - the chest to the right of the entrance. Or another more southerly stash point is the chest in the back room of the Nashkel Inn.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Doesn't just about any container do the trick? Guess I might be mixing things up with another RPG.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    I use a barrel outside the inn in Beregost where Vai buys bandit scalps. And another barrel outside the Elfsong Tavern in Baldur's Gate.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    Any container (chest, locker, etc.) will do - just don't forget which one you're using!

I almost always use the house in Beregost where you kill the spiders - even after completing the quest, the house will always be empty. There are two containers inside where you can stash your stuff.

Having two next to each other is nifty - you can separate used between useful items and items that are no longer useful but you might wanna keep, such as letters, bounty notice scrolls, books, etc.
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Thank you, @CaptRory. I was wondering about what I should do with those scalps!
  • RavenXRavenX Member Posts: 86
    Appreciate it, my friends. I thought any-ol-container would work it's just been sooooo long I needed to make sure. All great suggestions btw. Thank again.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    I always prefer to stash stuff near a merchant/rest area. It makes offloading between missions much easier.