Skip to content

Stat restrictions

2»

Comments

• trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    @Daedalus87m: yes, planescape handled wisdom, charisma and intelligence in a great way. i loved the proof you are really smart, intelligent or persuasive.

i do not agree with restrictions, if people want to powergame let them. personally, i am unable to make a character with 3 int, wis or cha and go pretend to roleplay. like @AzL0n said, make low or high cha, int and wis DO something and problem is solved. play a character with 3 str,dex or con- consequences are very real!

i think it can only be in the form of new bonuses or something, because it seems developers have no time to actually write dialogue for entire game to cover all options. a shame. :)
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    When I play I simply refuse to use a CHARNAME with less than 10 in any stat.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Same here.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited June 2012
    And that's cool. Some people min/max. And some people like to roleplay gimped characters, diff'rent strokes for different folks.

• LindeblomLindeblom Member Posts: 257
    I might be wrong on this one, but I have a feeling that some of my low intelligence characters sometimes get stuck between houses when asked to move a long distance in a village/town setting.
    Is this a bug or intelligence based? As said I have no good example, but there's always one getting totally lost and getting stuck in an alley or similar.
    Just realised I kind of said the same thing twice, just using different words.... =)

• ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    I do this same thing. Partially because I can't stand the thought of CHARNAME having 3 int, and partially because it seems like complete cheese to be able to do that with no real penalties whatsoever.
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    I will go as low as 9 on a stat because I feel that CHARNAME is a gifted child.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    I will go as low as 9 on a stat because I feel that CHARNAME is a gifted child.
    or maybe a planescape memory, no? XD!
  • Daedalus87mDaedalus87m Member Posts: 92
    @kamuizin - I feel a tingling sensation in the back of my head.. :O