Skip to content

Skating Models

I have a PW and after the last update our trolls began skating. We're using the custom CEP models instead of the original ones. Anyone have an idea of what's going on? Seems the animation is now broken.

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Which CEP? There are 2 forks - CEP 2.x and CEP 3.x.

TR
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    Also, "last update" to what? EE development build? One of the CEP forks?
  • BoulderWarshieldBoulderWarshield Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2023
    I believe it was the beamdog update... we're using cep 2.65 and we're using 86.8193.34.1... I've been away and a friend was hosting the module. He said he updated to the current version i have listed a while back. When I played last the models were worked fine. Now some don't. I'm only aware of the trolls atm. There may be others.
    Post edited by BoulderWarshield on
    Still no thoughts on why huh? I thought possibly it was a common error that someone would have info on.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    Skating (sliding along with no limb animation) generally results from an incorrect model type field in appearance.2da.
    Proleric wrote: »
    Skating (sliding along with no limb animation) generally results from an incorrect model type field in appearance.2da.

And a beamdog update could have broken it? Nothing else has changed other than that. Also I tried to update to CEP3 today and started receiving shader compilation errors.