Skip to content

Aielund Saga needs party type recommendation on initial written description/menu before downloading

DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
Problem: All other modules, before downloading on the menu screen, contain descriptions of the required/recommended party type e.g. Number of players, class/race type and recommended level/experience range.
The Aielund Saga (and its constituent parts) do not have these recommendations in the initial description before download. This might make it less likely for a player to download the module (s) as they don't know what type of party is needed before downloading.

Recommended Solution: Beamdog or the module creator should add this information on the initial description window for Aielund Saga and its constituent parts, for ease of use for the player,as it might influence whether they download the module for their party or not.
Post edited by Dharius on

Comments

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,026
    edited May 2023
    Aielund provides a bunch of NPCs of different classes that you can choose as needed no matter your main charname class. I really love this saga and think it is the top of NWN modules, either modded or OC. I ran a few characters through all 4 parts and it was a blast. Part 1 assumes you are a new character. I remember starting at level 1 and getting to the 30s? It took me some weeks to play all 4 parts.

I do like your recommendation regardless @Dharius !
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Thanks! I'm sure it's brilliant, but we need a heads up on what to put into it :)
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    For that info see the vault page for act 1.

TR
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    edited May 2023
    Thanks, that’s good but I think it should be in the in-game description too, without having to look for it on a page/forum on the web , for greater ease of use.
    Post edited by Dharius on