Skip to content

[TOTM] Arena Bug - Not the one you're thinking

blackbowblackbow Member Posts: 2
Hi guys, I found the info about the old vs new TOTM modules and restarted TOTM with the new one. When I get to the arena, the gates go up but nothing comes out the other side, so when the announcer finally gets around to saying "let the battle begin" there's nothing there to fight. I have a saved game right before I talk to the Innovator to start that fight. Any ideas?

Comments

• blackbowblackbow Member Posts: 2
    I've thought about spamming a random monster and beating it to see if that triggers the next phase but I haven't bothered with that yet.
  • rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
    Haven't experienced or even heard of this happening. A couple ideas that come to mind that might cause this. I have seen multiple instances of the new patch not installing properly and leaving the game in a very broken state. (This is normally seen as missing sfx, like fire or water.) The fix for this is a full re-install. This has happened to people using Steam as well as GOG.

The other possibility is something in your override folder that conflicts. Try re-naming the override folder and re-loading the game before you talk to the innovator.
  • ScarabaScaraba Member Posts: 3
    i'm having this same problem and couldn't find a solution yet. i have many custom content installed from other modules, so it might be some problem of incompatibility but i'm not willing to uninstall everything to try to fix this.
    If you find a solution please tell me.