Skip to content

Rasaad disappears after BGEE companion quest??

I completed Rasaad's companion quest, The Enemies of my Friend. It's marked as complete in my journal, the final enemy died and delivered the final dialogue, that all seemed to work fine. And in that final dialogue I chose responses that were appropriate and compassionate, and Rasaad thanks me.

And then he leaves my party and walks off into the cave entrance we arrived in. Where the hell did he go? Nothing I can find online even mentions this happening or how to find him again, but the guides DO suggest he would still be in your party afterwards. I've looked all over the entire final area and haven't seen him, I even tried traveling to see if he'd meet me on the road. I even tried repeating the final fight, and the exact same thing happened.

Comments

• agentOO0agentOO0 Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2023
    Try Nashkel where you found him originally. However, sometimes companions just leave permanently because of reputation (in this case if your rep was too low) or just for some other reason.

This happened to me recently with Neera - I only had her in the party at the very beginning to get her gem bag and to Identify some loot for me, but it was long enough that she told me about Adoy's Enclave. I booted her out, then much later went to do Adoy's Enclave without her just to get the Stoneskin scroll. She appeared there for purposes of her dialog, then left. Normally Adoy gives me his belt (on v2.5 at least), but this time it did not appear in my inventory (playing on v2.6 now), so I went to look for Neera to see if Adoy gave it to her. Turns out she's not in Friendly Arms Inn anymore and I can't find her anywhere. My rep was around 10 too (don't remember exactly, maybe 9), so it should not have been a rep related issue. But yeah, sometimes companions just disappear permanently.
  • LozakethLozaketh Member Posts: 2
    Thank you! He was there. In hindsight I should have tried that but it's so nonsensical I didn't think of it, for him to leave and then go stand outside some backwater inn. I suppose it is the closest inn to where we were but that aspect doesn't seem like a deliberate developer choice.When I showed up there he delivered dialogue as if I had just asked him to leave the party, and then could be invited back in. Janky.
  • BardsSuck_BardsSuck_ Member Posts: 133
    Good riddance ? Even Wilson hits harder than him lol