Skip to content

Regarding Debug Mode on the PS5 version of NWN:EE

Hey everyone!! I have a quick question for you guys - is there a Debug Mode on the PS5 version of NWN:EE? If so, how does the player enter codes for the different functions of Debug Mode? Does Debug Mode work like it does on the PC version? If there is no such feature, that is quite the disappointment, but I loved the Official Campaign and both main expansions, I am up for another play-through!! Any and all help is appreciated!!! Thanks so much!!

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,287
    Since you didn't get a reply yet - you could try the following, which works on Android etc

In the chat window,
    ##DebugMode 1
    ##dm_dumplocals

The second line is just an example - any debug command can be entered that way.
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Hey there!! I do know how to use the DebugMode on the PC version of NWN:EE, I am trying to figure out if that mode exists on the PS5 version, and if so, how to use it.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,287
    So did you try the ## chat method without success?
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    No, I did not - I don't understand how I can type letters/numbers into a debug mode using my PS5. I am perfectly aware how to do that on PC (just type on the keyboard), but if I am to type for the PS5 version, how would I go about doing that? I don't mean to be rude or anything, I am just unclear how I would type while using a PS5.