Skip to content

Android app problems

I recently downloaded the nwn ee app and have been running into roadblocks at every turn.

Firstly, when I try to connect to some multiplayer servers I receive the error message;

Attempting to find server
Direct connect and UDP hole punch failed
Requesting relay token
No response from any available relay
Connection to server has failed

Some servers I have no problems logging into, and others I receive this message. Particularly on the only server I do play on, Aventia.

Another issue I have found is when I try to log into my own hosted module I receive an error message

(see attachment)

Along with this, when i follow the https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/ link it doesn't allow me to log in and proceed

I have also tried loading the same module offline and receive the following message;

"This module was created with a updated version of neverwinter nights. Please exit and update the game. For windows users, press the update button on the initial neverwinter nights menu."

I have so far been able to find nothing online after hours of searching for a fix to any of these issues, all I seem to have come across is a lot of people with the same problems and no response as to a way to fix them.

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,287
    edited July 2023
    Part of the problem might be that you're on an old build version .34 according to the attachment.

EDIT - I see that .35 is still not available for Android so you won't be able to play .35 modules.
  • JonDarkbladeJonDarkblade Member Posts: 6
    Well that sucks...