Skip to content

Any indication of when shapeshifter will be rebalanced?

I've seen @Tanthalas say that he will make a plea to the devs to fix the shifter. Does this mean that such a fix is currently not in the plans? If it is in the plans, do we know when we can expect the fix?

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Don't expect it soon.

Overhaul still needs to release BGEE on iOS, Mac and Android. And they also need to sort out the major crash bugs on Windows.

Rebalancing the Shapeshifter is low priority for now.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Tanthalas said:

Don't expect it soon.

Overhaul still needs to release BGEE on iOS, Mac and Android. And they also need to sort out the major crash bugs on Windows.

Rebalancing the Shapeshifter is low priority for now.

Much as I would appreciate a rebalanced Shapshifter, I definitely agree that sorting out all the bugs first should be the priority, especially any game stopping ones.

Am also very much looking forward to the Mac release, so that I can stop having to use Bootcamp.
  • BollywoodHeroBollywoodHero Member Posts: 89
    I suppose I'll use the SCS improved shapeshifter tweak when its out. It think that it is a good candidate for the official fix. Some of the other mods out there are disgustingly overpowered.
  • VissiousVissious Member Posts: 53
    If they could just make the origonal kit *work as intended* it'd be wonderful, but I appreciate that Overhaul have bigger bugs to fry right now.

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    I believe that the SCS fix makes the kit work as intended: Slightly stronger shapeshifted forms, can't wear armor, can't spell cast when shifted. Perfect.
    And it also include lesser werewolf form to scale with BG1.