Skip to content

Spanish Language Included?

Hello everybody!

Thanks for taking your time to read my post. I have recently purchased NeverWinter Nights Enhanced Edition from GOG.com site. I have noticed that the game include a multilanguage setting, where spanish is also included.

After install the game and run, I am surprise that 'half' of the texts are in spanish and 'the other half' in english. I have tried to set up SPANISH as language in the setting area, I have also tried to uninstall and download spanish installer from GOG (just figuring out if there are different kind of localizations according to the installer)... but no way. Many texts are in spanish and others in english; and actually it looks pretty weird.

I will attach some screenshots where you can take a look clearly what I mean. There are mix languages. I am not talking about voices, that I understand they are in english, I mean about texts.

My question is, what am I doing wrong? Is game not well translate and for that reason there are parts in english and other in spanish? or I am missing any step?

I hope you can help me guys

Thanks a lot in advance
Regards

bd9b9c5360dda2d101cc179fa4920056c42740c9.jpg

faf96e50ac78b731c3a87646a8fefacddf01bb22.jpg

2c02aafb5fadc1b5175307e08aa28b5eec49fab9.jpg