Skip to content

A Hunt Through The Dark Part 6 - teleporters not working

I have put the power disc into the teleporter, have the word I need to say, and I keep selecting the "talk" option and nothing happens. There does not appear to be a way to interact with the teleporter to utilize the word. So the game is literally at a dead end for me. Am I missing how to input the word to get the teleporter to work?

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Have you tried typing the word in the chat bar?

TR
  • utopiachickutopiachick Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2023
    I have never seen a chat bar on any of the NWN games I've played. How do you get a chat bar to come up? I'm on an iMac if that makes a difference.

Edit: I wound up looking up how to open a chat bar....I've never noticed that little chat area at the bottom of the history/actions. And it worked. YAY! Thank you for the suggestion. In playing through all the official content and AHTTD being the 2nd to last community content through STEAM, I've never needed to input any typed text like that.
    Post edited by utopiachick on
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    It's actually quite an old technique for getting specific input from the player without actually having to use a conversation. Initially, that chat bar was for player to player communication on persistent worlds. Glad it worked.

TR