Skip to content

Extend duration Divine Wrath

GrayhamsterGrayhamster Member Posts: 9
edited September 2023 in Builders - Scripting
Hi, totally new to modding but have always disliked how short Divine Wrath is and how few smites ‘extra smites’ give. I’d also wondered about doubling the duration of divine might.

Could someone give me help with how to change divine wrath to turns - for use in main campaign?

Thanks

Comments

• MelkiorMelkior Member Posts: 181
    I haven't looked at how it's done, but I'd expect that the time is done one of two ways. Extra Smites is probably defined via a 2DA file, so that's where I'd look first. The time for Divine Wrath to last is likely defined inside the script which applies the Divine Wrath effect. I don't know off-hand which script does that effect, but I'd expect that attempting to open "all scripts" and typing "div" would be a good start. It should bring up all spells with "divine" in the name and you can check each one for a remark which tells you that it's the divine wrath script.
  • TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    x2_s2_divwrath is the script where you can edit the duration.

You can give more uses per day by editing feats.2da (pretty sure it's in there).

I add these lines so that the feat recharges - makes the champion a bit less of a one-trick pony.
        float fLevel = GetLevelByClass(CLASS_TYPE_DIVINE_CHAMPION,OBJECT_SELF)*10.0;
        DelayCommand(600.0-fLevel,IncrementRemainingFeatUses(OBJECT_SELF,FEAT_DIVINE_WRATH));

• GrayhamsterGrayhamster Member Posts: 9
    Thanks both, very much