Skip to content

Trouble installing IWDification

AsaBMAsaBM Member Posts: 84
Hey guys,
Trying to install IWDification but I get stuck on the divine spells. Attached is my SETUP-IWDIFICATION.DEBUG file.

I tried installing IWD spells via SCS as well, but the result was the same.

Comments

• GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    Your log is about reinstalling the arcane spells.

Also, that install order is bonkers. Please install IWDification BEFORE SCS, All Things Mazzy after all your other quest/NPC mods and I'm not sure you need those BG2FixPack components.
  • AsaBMAsaBM Member Posts: 84
    Your log is about reinstalling the arcane spells.

Huh? That's weird, it said the arcane spells installed fine. It was the divine spells the installer claimed to be having trouble with.
    Also, that install order is bonkers. Please install IWDification BEFORE SCS, All Things Mazzy after all your other quest/NPC mods and I'm not sure you need those BG2FixPack components.

Yeah, that's my bad. I know nothing about install order. I'll try this, thanks.
    @GraionDilach if I uninstall and then reinstall a mod, that moves it to the bottom of the order, right? I don't have to uninstall and reinstall everything, right?
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    If you uninstall a mod component you've installed early then EVERYTHING willl be uninstalled until that component and then attempted to be reinstalled without it. Considering that you already installed SCS (which doesn't really like reinstallations), I'd just suggest to start from scratch.
    I fully uninstalled SCS, IWDification, and All Things Mazzy and then reinstalled them in the order you said. I did not uninstall any other mods. Will see how that goes.