Skip to content

Annette Durand not so random class XCOM: Enemy Within.

VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
Right. I was curious about her class. I've read various places, even on the "official" XCOM-Wiki, that her class is randomly determined, so I was wondering when this is in fact determined. Right before the Deluge mission? I guess I've completed the game more times than I'd bother to count, more than 10 at the very least, and so far I've only seen her as a Support class.

I've tried reloading at various places before the Deluge mission and right at the end of it, reloading before the base defense mission and even further back, just to see if I got a different Annette. I never did and in my current run? You guessed it. She's a Support class.

When, how, what? I've only ever seen her as a Support class, so it doesn't bother me per se. I mean, Zhang is a Heavy class, period, but the only online claim I've seen so far is that she's a random class.

Well, in that case, my statistics for only encountering her as a Support class are quite literally 1 in 1 million, which might be statistically possible, but just generally implausible, I guess? Has anyone here had her as anything else besides a Support?