Skip to content

NW Max for 3D Studio Max

Hello, can anoyone send me a link in the vault to download the NWMax plug-in, and plus, how do I install it on the 3D Max?

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    I hope this is what you are looking for -

Gmax1.2 & 3DSmax4+ Import/Export Plugin & Script Collection

You may also find this useful too -

NWN Omnibus

Amongst other things, it contains the original Bioware i/o scripts for 3ds Max.

TR
  • IamKhaunaIamKhauna Member Posts: 11
    It is, thanks. But I couldn't open the plug-in in 3D Max, can anyone teach me how? Thanks!
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Sorry, no idea. For the tiny amount of modelling I do, I use Blender.

TR
    Ok, thanks anyway, I'll try search in the Omnibus to see how open the plugin! Thanks.
    Hello again, I'm using the same topic in hope to have a question answered.

I'm modelling Orcus, the wings, how I create the "skin" between the "wing arms" of the creature?

Im sending an image, I'll send the model I'm creating and the model of Mephistopheles, I hope to create a wing similar to that of Mephisto.

ti61m4m0utuh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Cheers, Khauna ;)
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    Not sure if you realize this, but there is a really nice model of Orcus already. It was included in one of the newer updates.

4q32bvnfo3h1.jpg
    Nice, not knowed this. Can you give me the link? I'll do mine anyway, but the question is still up!

Cheers.
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    You shouldn't need a link, it should be in your nwn toolset already (provided you have updated to the latest version)

I am looking forward to seeing your creations!
    Thanks! I see you have posted on the other topic I've maded.

I'm posting further about my creations mostly in this topic and the other! ;)

Cheers!