Skip to content

Stuck on Siege of Dragonspear. Can’t travel to Castle Dragonspear to look for Skie.

So first off, just wanna say I’ve got two separate save files at two different points in the game. I should have one from the VERY BEGINNING of chapter 10 as well.

My first save is once I’ve learned the true nature of Hephernaan and set up the barrel of bwoosh and cleared out the basement and left the mines. Can’t travel to the castle.

Second save is at a point where I’ve cleared the side areas and are about to enter the mines to place the barrel of bwoosh and have not learned about Hephernaan’s true nature. Still can’t travel to the castle.

Am I missing something? Did I do something wrong? Will I never be able to rescue Skie? Or do I just need to continue as normal before being able to get to the castle and rescue her?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,854
    You should have access to the castle (in its pre-battle state) already; once it's revealed, all you should need to do is exit the Dead Man's Pass map on either west or east sides. Which you've already done, if you've visited the underground river. Something is weird with your game.
    (Information based on the current version, patch 2.6 with no mods)